Suburban Housing Action Campaign articles
- Stroke of a Pen - Removing R150BN of poverty and inequality
- Beyond Housing Provision: Strengthening Emerging Property Markets - magazine article 2012
- SA Affordable Housing magazine article July / August 2011
- Letter to the Premier Helen Zille
- Cape Times 5th July 2011
- Paper for SAHF conference Oct 09
- Letter to Trevor Manuel
- The Mandela Park plots issue
- Mandela 823 letter
- Strengthening Emerging Urban Property Markets
- Proposing Legislative Amendment
Welcome to SIBAMA!
We are a company committed to providing innovative housing solutions in Cape Town.
We have three main areas of activity, building construction , an Estate Agency and our section 21 company SHAC (the Suburban Housing Action Campaign), which provides advice and activism around property matters in the emerging property sector.